Didn't find what you were looking for? Search here for more!
(Mali ba? Hindi ba ito gusto mo makita? I-type at hanapin dito!)
By The Mouse Potato | July 2, 2009
Things To Do While Taking Your Driving Test
* Turn the radio on. When the tester goes to turn it off slap his/her hand.
* Rev the car really high, turn to the tester, and say with an evil look, “Buckle up!”
* Knock over every cone while doing maneuverability. In the middle of it, get out and check to see if you have hit every one.
* Come dressed in a suit. Before the examiner gets in the car, ask him/her to put a piece of Saran Wrap down so he doesn’t dirty the seat.
* When the examiner tells you to stop, step on the gas. Tell him/her that you thought it was the brake.
* When the examiner tells you to stop, pop the hood clutch and say, “Oops!”
* Get in the car, look down at the pedals, and say, “Now which one is the gas again?”
* After the examiner gets in the car, pop the hood, and get out and check the oil.
* Fill your car with beer bottles.
* The whole time driving, talk about how Aunt Gertrude smells like mothballs.
* Tell the Registrar that you are taking the remedial test.
* In the middle of driving, put your arm around the examiner.
* Swear at everybody on the road.