Didn't find what you were looking for? Search here for more!
(Mali ba? Hindi ba ito gusto mo makita? I-type at hanapin dito!)
By The Mouse Potato | April 9, 2008
My sister bought a myphone T11 just this afternoon. Well it was not really she who bought it, but rather, it was a surprise. it was a black T11.
So here are the following things we have found out.
1. You need a sim card to to be able to start properly, else you will see a rather ugly numbered menu.
2. Upon placing a sim, the ugly menu will turn into a graphical one divided into 4 sub categories – AV Zone, PIM, Entertainment and SYstem.
1. audio player
1.fun & games
under those menus, you will find the usual stuff like in Nokia phones.
3. In terms of weight, it is like having a N6600 or lighter unit.
4. It fits into the hand just right. you wont have worries of it slipping.
5. The scroll keys on te left side are very acessible but the “ok” and “cancel” keys very hard to reach with one hand.
6. Since it uses a stylus, you will have to hold it most of the time with two hands. I kinda got my fingers cramped the first minutes of using it.
7. Never mind using you fingers to touch the screen (although possible) because you are sure to miss the spot.
8. It only has 1mb of internal memory.
9. Contains T9 support for multiple language (well in chinese variations mostly)
10.It sucks on video and picture taken during night time and low light conditions. Used preferably on daylight.
11. Supports up to 1280×980 image capture
12. Very very loud speakers! yeah (tried playing back a video recording but not yet on mp3)
13 . The USB connector is unlike those you will commonly see (i.e. mini, micro usb). imagine this, the end connecting to the phone is wider and about 1.5 the thickness of a common MMC.
14. Records my voice clearly.
15. You can use handwriting in making messages. for example, while making a messages you wanted to put “hello”. all you need to do is handwrite “H” on the blank space then if your handwriting is legible it will produce an “H”. the hitch is that you need to spell it out one by one. Writing a whole name or word will produce a letter “m” instead.
16. On video capture mode, you have many options to choose from, many effects, and etc.
17. It has two built in games, “picture puzzle” and my “magic sushi”
18. It has a blue keypad backlight.
19. You need to be careful on handling it because the place where the camera is located is embossed. Either you place a cloth underneath it or you will loose the paint and silver coating.
20. Btw, it has a sort of leather finish on the back.
21. The screen is very big although low resolution, occupies 85% of the front face.
22. On the battery there is a “made in china” on it.
23. The ringtone volume will need to be set every time you change it. it can be set up to 7.
24. The ringtone selection is a choice of rings, midi sounds, and 5 personal tone which I don’t know yet if it can be mp3 or not.
25. You cannot modify the message alert tone.
26. The phone takes about 15 secs to shut down or to turn off.
27. The menu navigation asks a lot of question when going to one menu to another. It keeps on asking whether I want to quit or not, select or not, delete or not.
Others to follow – still on the process of exploring it – photos will have to follow soon since I don’t have my camera at the moment.
If you have questions please post them and I will try to answer as soon as possible
what else happened? hmm..we tried connecting it to my computer and upon connection came 3 choices on the phone – mass storage, web cam, and com port. I found out that com port will let you just charge the phone and use it as you please, web cam will definitely make it a web cam, and mass storage serves as your access to the phone and expandable memory.
However, we weren’t to access the phone memory so we could view the files. It keep giving a “USB : no storage for PC” error. I don’t know whether it is because we don’t have a expandable memory card inserted or this is a freaking phone defect. That we still have to find out. I tried searching for answer on google and found out that certain nokia models are experiencing it too. To only funny thing is that they too have the same options when a USB is plug, either “mass storage” or “com port”.
I’ll be updating this post later so try coming back for any developments.