Didn't find what you were looking for? Search here for more!
(Mali ba? Hindi ba ito gusto mo makita? I-type at hanapin dito!)
By The Mouse Potato | April 6, 2008
Type C Armors
• Type C armor is a combination of Type B (yellow) and Type A (purple) armors.
• Combination failure will result with the lost of ingredients except the upgraded armor.
• Talics present in the upgraded armors will be wiped when combination is successful.
• Cost of combination is 1 million racial currency.
• Armor Ability reavers are found through inventor’s box dropped by Assassin Builder.
• Type C armor upgraders are available
• Level requirement of combined armors may be lower than the original level.
List of abilities you can combine and its status:
|Endurance||Increases elemental resistance by 5|
|Fine||Increases accuracy by 5|
|Grand*||Increases attack range|
|Guardian||Decreases the duration of debuffs by 10%|
|Protection||Increases shield block rate by 5%. Can only be used on shield.|
|Saving*||Decreases FP cost of skills and spells|
|Sharp||Increases critical hit chance by 8%|
|Solid||Increases defense by 10%|
|Strength*||Increases hit points|
|Strong||Increases attack damage by 5%|
|Vampire||4% of damage dealt is regained as hit points|
|Advanced Strength||Increases hit points and force points by 6%|
|Anti-Sharp*||Increases resistance to critical hits|
*Abilities that cannot be used to combine. Attempting to do so may cause your ingedients to disappear or will give you a crafting failure error.